Re: Please submit last call on draft-ietf-webdav-bind-05.txt

In my view, yes, two parties which only read the text in the
spec (and the normative document it extends, i.e. RFC2518),
will be able to write code independent of each other that
interoperates.

Since only one expert group member has had concerns in that
regard, I think it is appropriate to last call the document,
to determine whether a significant number of other readers
share that concern.