Re: Bind issues

I agree with all of Julian's points.  Another example of where
multiple bindings are explicitly created by RFC3253 operations are
when a version-controlled collection is updated to a different
version of a collection.  If a member of the specified collection
version is a version history for a resource that is already
present in the workspace of that collection, the server MUST
create a second binding to that resource. (RFC-3253, Section 14.11).