Re: remaining redirect ref issues

In principle, I agree with Roy on this issue.

But a problem with the "authoring URI" approach occurs when you want to
apply a Depth operation (e.g. PROPFIND).  You can get all the authoring
URIs with a single Depth PROPFIND, but then how do you avoid having to
apply the operation separately to each of the authoring URIs?

In the case of PROPFIND, there is a solution provided by RFC-3253
(the DAV:expand-property REPORT), but that only works for PROPFIND,
not for other Depth methods like COPY.