From: Alexey Melnikov [mailto:Alexey.Melnikov@isode.com]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2003 8:32 AM
To: lisa@xythos.com
Cc: Magnus Nystrom
Subject: Request for review of draft-nystrom-http-sasl-09.txt

Hi Lisa,
Magnus and I are working on a document that adds SASL (RFC 2222) support
to HTTP. We think we are close to Last Calling the document (currently
draft-nystrom-http-sasl-09.txt) and we are wondering if you
could review the document (from HTTP prospective) or can recommend
somebody to review it.

Thank you,
Alexey

Isode Limited, http://www.isode.com