Re: Agenda for WebDAV meeting, 58th IETF

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 12:57:53 +0100
To: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@xythos.com>
Cc: 'Webdav WG' <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>

Lisa Dusseault wrote:

> WebDAV WG
> Meeting 1530-1730, Rochester room
>
> Agenda
>  - Review ACL status - to RFC
>  - Brief Interop results discussion
>  - Discuss bindings and redirects drafts & plans

I'll not be able to attend the meeting, but here's a status update on
redirect refs...:

- the latest submitted draft is
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-redirectref-protocol-06.html>
(October 2003)

- the latest edits are here:
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-redirectref-protocol-latest.html>

The main remaining issues are listed at after the TOC:

- get rid of MKRESOURCE if favor of a simpler method that can only
create redirect reference resources; this should also allow to *update*
redirect reference resources (with a new target)

- allow authoring of 301s as well,

- finish the synchronization between RFC2518bis and the redirect ref
spec on how PROPFIND should behave when a collection contains redirect