RE: DAV:bindings-last-modified (was RE: DAV:getlastmodified of collections)

Was there any consensus on adding this (a section warning how
clients can't rely on last modified)?  I didn't see any objection
but I'd like to see a more positive response or else leave it out.

In private mail, Chris also pointed out that the description of
Last-Modified in RFC2616 is filled with SHOULD requirements instead
of MUST, so clients can't rely on that value anyway (particularly
when doing synchronization).

Obviously if there is consensus I won't get this new paragraph
added before this draft deadline but there will likely be another
rev of 2518bis after this deadline anyway.

lisa