DAV request header, was: 3xx vs RFC2518 vs redirect-ref spec

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:52:11 +0200
To: <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

Another thing we'll have to keep in mind is the possible interaction between
this header and responses that are both cacheable and vary on the value of
this request header...

- we could just forbid that (the value of the "Dav" request header must not
affect cacheable responses)

- clarify that whenever the "Dav" request header *does* affect a cacheable
response, the server will have to list in the "Vary" response header.