DAV request header, was: 3xx vs RFC2518 vs redirect-ref spec

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 16:52:11 +0200
To: <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

Hi.

Another thing we'll have to keep in mind is the possible interaction between
this header and responses that are both cacheable and vary on the value of
this request header...

Ideas:

- we could just forbid that (the value of the "Dav" request header must not
affect cacheable responses)

- clarify that whenever the "Dav" request header *does* affect a cacheable
response, the server will have to list in the "Vary" response header.

Julian