Re: 3xx vs RFC2518 vs redirect-ref spec

I agree, the best approach would be to specify the basic DAV request
header mechanism in 2518bis. The other WebDAV specs can then define
additional values, thereby indicating other client capabilities. The
logic behind the DAV request header seems straightforward enough to
allow for interoperable implementations before 2518 moves to the draft
standard phase.

Regards,
Elias