RE: ANNOUNCE: ACL draft to WebDAV working group last call

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@xythos.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 11:09:09 -0700
To: "'Lisa Dusseault'" <lisa@xythos.com>, <acl@webdav.org>, "'Webdav WG'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>
Cc: "'Ted Hardie'" <hardie@qualcomm.com>, "'Jim Whitehead'" <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>

This last call period ends tomorrow.  There have been a few questions:

what are the permissions on a bound resource
	--> This question appears to be answered - inherited permissions are
	not transitive
whether a principal resource is a HTTP resource
	--> answered: yes
how the server maps from login to principal resource
	--> answered: implementation dependent
suggestion to add write-collection
	--> no support voiced in response

I don't think any of these prevent the document from going forward after
last call finishes so if there is disagreement please raise it on the
acl list.

Lisa