Current status of the quota specification

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:47:52 -0700
To: "WebDAV" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>
Cc: <stefan.eissing@greenbytes.de>, <briank@xythos.com>, <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, <luther.j@apple.com>, "Lisa Dusseault" <lisa@xythos.com>

All,

It seems that we're not making additional progress on the quota
specification.

My recollection from talking to Lisa is that another version of the
specification is ready to be submitted as an Internet-Draft. Is there belief
that we could start a WG last call on this draft once it was issued, or are
there still outstanding issues (or do you need to read the next draft to
determine this).

I think we're very close to completion on this work, it just needs a little
bit of additional work to bring it to completion.

- Jim