Re: DAV:getlastmodified of collections

Also, MOVE (on the collections containing the source and destination).
Also, COPY (on the collections containing any new resources created by the
COPY).
One correction: VERSION-CONTROL affects the state of the collection
containing the resource being created, not on the containing workspace
(unless the workspace is the collection containing the resource).

I agree that this would be worth adding to 2518bis, i.e. saying that
"If a server supports DAV:getlastmodified for a collection, it must be
updated any time an internal member (2518's name for a binding) is
added or removed from a collection."

Lisa (or whoever is maintaining the 2518bis issues list):
Can this be added to the 2518bis issues list?