FW: WebDav

From: Jim Whitehead <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:47:51 -0700
To: "WebDAV" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

Accidentally caught by the spam filter.

- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: J.R. Hermosillo [mailto:deactivator2000@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 10:00 PM
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Subject: [Moderator Action] WebDav

Hello,
I saw your web page and I had some questions about
Webdav, I was wondering how if I could put it on my
web server and how or is it a protocol that the server
already uses and I just have to enable some extensions
on it. In any case since you seem pretty savvy on web
folders I was trying to do like an ftp site on my IIS
server but it seems that web folders are a lot more
secure and easy to manage, if you have any input let
me know,

Thanks,

J.R.