Re: Interest in standardizing Batch methods?

If you are interested in defining a transactioning model, then
it would be best to make that explicit, because the term "batch"
is used to encompass many things.  To date, the WebDAV approach has
been to define specific transacted operations (e.g. PROPPATCH),
because that is something that can be implemented on a wide range
of repositories, while generic transactioning support is likely to
only be feasible on repositories that are actually databases.

But enough repositories really are databases that it probably is
worthwhile trying to define generic transactioning support for
WebDAV.