Re: COPY and bindings

Good question.  I would argue that 1 copy is the more desireable
behavior, but 2 copies will be easier for many servers to implement
(for example, that is what "cp -r" does on Unix).

So my preferences would be (from high to low):
1- require 1 copy
2- leave it up to the server
3- require 2 copies.

Any votes?