RE: Raw meeting notes from WebDAV WG meeting

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:04:13 +0100
To: "Jim Whitehead" <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>, "WebDAV" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

Jim,

thanks for taking notes (and for posting them that fast!).

Some comments:

> Lisa Dusseault began by going over the agenda. She noted that DASL
> discussion was dropped since there were not enough people present to
> discuss the issues in depth. Lisa then led a discussion of 2518bis.

In fact, DASL status has changed little since the meeting in January. I
added the new issues/ideas to the draft, closed some issues and submitted a
new Internet Draft in February [1].

> Brian Korver, discussion of Quota specification.

I'll try to do a review of the current spec in the next few days. I think it
could greatly be simplified by splitting generic terminology/definitions
from the property descriptions.

> Brief discussion of the ordering specification. Geoff Clemm overviewed
> recent changes. Jim asked whether there were any objections to moving
> this to a working group last call. None surfaced.

Great. The last version that was submitted is draft 06 ([2]), the "latest"
version ([3]) only differs in that it explicitly states that ORDERPATCH is
atomic. I'll submit that as a new "last call" draft ASAP.

Julian

[1] <http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-reschke-webdav-search-03.html>
[2]
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-ordering-protocol-06.htm