RE: Move and Delete (was: bind draft issues)

Geoff,

thanks for the update. I think this will allow us to make progress towards
getting the spec finished.

One comment re:

> rather than "best effort" behavior.  Eventually, we concluded
> that any server that supported multiple bindings to
> a resource should also be capable of supporting atomic
> DELETE/MOVE behavior, and since no user would want non-atomic

A server may want to implement *parts* of the binding spec without actually
allowing the explicit creation of new bindings. In particular, supporting
DAV:resource-id seems to be a very useful thing even if a server doesn't
plan to support *multiple* bindings.