RE: bind draft issues

OK, I rephrase it: that would mean that a resource is *allowed* to vary
based on the request URL. I don't think we all agree on that.

> >> 2) live props with URI References can report different relative uri
> >>    references. They are semantically equivalent, but the string value
> >>    of such a property will differ.
> >
> > For instance?
>
> ../../../../version-history/1/2/12
> for PROPFIND result on /a/b/c/d/vcr
> and
> ../../../version-history/1/2/12
> for PROPFIND result on /a/b/c/vcr
> with both "vcr" being bindings to the same resource.

OK, this means that we'll have to clarify the "sameness" of property values.
If a property value is a relative URI, it's to be resolved against the
request URL. If they resolve to the same absoluteURI, the property value is
the same.

RFC2518bis issue: the spec normatively refers to RFC2616's term "URI", but
RFC2616 does not formally define it. We need to rephrase this using the BNF
terms URIreference and absoluteURI.

> >> What exactly is it, you want to prevent to happen?
> >
> > People falling into the trap of believing in "URL properties", I guess.
>
> Probably a good guess of Geoff's intentions. Why not give a guess
> what an "URL property" exactly is? That would be most welcome.

Our (Geoff's any my) understanding is that there *are* no URL properties. A
URL property would be something that varies with the request URL (under the
relaxed "sameness" definition stated above).