Re: bind draft issues

Am Freitag, 07.03.03, um 00:50 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Clemm, Geoff:
> How about the following statement about PROPFIND:
>
> "If two URLs are mapped to the same resource, the property
>  values returned by PROPFIND on those two URLs MUST be
>  identical."

Hmm, I think I know what you mean, however there are cases
where you might want this to break:

1) variants. /news/english/ and /news/german/ might be the same
   resource with different content based on the "access" URL. All
   get* properties will probably vary. (They can already vary on
   a resource with a single binding)
2) live props with URI References can report different relative uri
   references. They are semantically equivalent, but the string value
   of such a property will differ.

What exactly is it, you want to prevent to happen?

//Stefan