RE: Move and Delete (was: bind draft issues)

Actually, I'd really prefer not to define additional headers.

Thinking of it, we *also* can't agree on the right DELETE semantics (see
separate discussion). So one way to address this would be to leave DELETE
and MOVE as they are, and to add

- UNBIND (that really really really removes bindings, thus has the DELETE
semantics currently specified by the BIND draft) and
- RENAME (which would be a true MOVE that would fail when the server can't
implement it as internal namespace operation).

This would make discovery of the new functionality much easier.