Re: bind draft issues

From: Brian Korver <briank@xythos.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 15:21:00 -0800
To: WebDAV <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

Geoff and I had a short out-of-band conversation to discuss
the issue I raised when I mentioned "URL properties".
Geoff pointed out that there had been text in the binding
spec that explained the behavior of properties in the
face of different operation, and that it might be good
to revisit the issue and include such explanatory material
in draft.

Would someone like to volunteer to draft that text?
Since I'm not familiar with the previous text and the
discussion that ensued, perhaps Geoff could explain
what the text should include?

-brian
briank@xythos.com