RE: bind draft issues

Yes. Clearly they aren't. RFC2518 never talked about "URL properties".
DAV:displayname is a property of the resource, and therefore it must be
independant of the URL through which the property is accessed.

BTW: I'm not aware of implementations that actually support multiple
bindings and show this behaviour.

> >> Regarding this issue, I was not suggesting that the problem
> >> is that the binding protocol changed the behavior of properties,
> >> just that the behavior needs to be fully specified.  Do
> >> you feel that 2518 does fully specify the behavior of
> >> URL properties?
> >
> > Hold that thought until we resolve what it is you mean by
> > URL properties...
>
> Perhaps "URL properties" isn't the right term, but what is?
> In the face of bindings, "URL properties" are those properties
> which are (potentially) effected by operations on bindings, where
> "resource properties" are not effected by such operations.

My understanding is that "URL properties" simply do not exist.