Re: Move and Delete (was: bind draft issues)

Geoff,

if I understand you correctly, you're saying that DELETE on a server
with BINDings must always first *unbind* the target (in an atomic
operation, similar to unlink in UNIX)?

I certainly agree that this is the desired behaviour if the delete
target
has more than one binding.

Question: is it possible to accept a partial sucess DELETE, iff the
resource to be deleted has no other bindings?

//Stefan

Am Dienstag, 04.03.03, um 00:34 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Clemm,
Geoff: