Re: FW: ETags again - basic question

Can we include language to this effect in the specification? To do
otherwise is to invite interop issues. I haven't read the latest draft
closely, my apologies if you've already inserted the appropriate
verbiage somewhere. I think this is an important issue that both client
and server implementers need to understand fully.

Cheers,
Elias