Re: Interoperability for DAV:ishidden?

I doubt that we'll end up doing anything with the ishidden property
based on our experience with other network file systems Apple ships.
We've found that setting the hidden attribute on files our OS thinks
should be hidden, but that other operating systems do not think should
be hidden, creates some new user interface interoperability problems
while solving others.

So, we won't be supplying your proof.

- Jim