From: owner-wgchairs@ietf.org [mailto:owner-wgchairs@ietf.org] On Behalf
Of Marcia Beaulieu
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 7:46 AM
To: wgchairs@ietf.org; bofchairs@ietf.org
Cc: Dinara Suleymanova
Subject: IETF Meetings and Overhead Projectors

Hi all,

Starting with the IETF meeting in San Francisco, overhead projectors
will
not be
provided in the meeting rooms unless specifically requested.  Data
projectors will
be in all working group and BOF meeting rooms.

If you feel there is a need for an overhead projector in your session,
please send
your request to agenda@ietf.org

Thanks,

Marcia