RE: Normative reference updates

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:33:38 +0100
To: "Webdav WG" <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>

I think the best change would be just to remove the sentence with these
references (it's part of XML's language handling, we don't need to repeat
that information).

> REC-XML
>  - http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/REC-xml-19980210 was updated to
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-xml-20001006
>  - Any changes required to WebDAV?

No.

> ISO-* -- I don't know

ISO-8601: we need that for the date format -- AFAIR, we had planned drop our
own definition anyway, and to use a specific subset that happens to be the
same (was that an IETF or a W3C spec?)

ISO-639: see RFC1766