RE: Issues PUT_AND_INTERMEDIATE_COLLECTIONS and INTEROP_DELETE_AND_MULTISTATUS

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:49:41 +0100
To: "Bob Denny" <rdenny@dc3.com>, <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>

Yes. But as far as I understand it's abandoned as well. The solution here is
to make sure that when/if Mozilla 1.x starts supporting authoring again, it
will pay attention to RFC2518 semantics.

I think your comments show a misunderstanding of the RFC process here.
RFC2518 is being revised. Things that don't work or haven't been
interoperably supported are thrown out. Things that need to be clarified are
clarified. That's it.