new to WebDAV

From: Baiyan Huang <nndj@iup.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 17:38:28 -0500
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Cc: nndj@iup.edu

Hello,

My name is Baiyan Huang, a college student majored in computer
science.  Currently, I have a project assignment using WebDAV
technology to manage serveral websites (those websites are on
different servers), so that whenever one website updates their own
news portion, the other websites will be notified by email or
something else.  The system administrators of the other websites can
then decide if they want this piece of news to be included in their
own websites or not.

Since I don't know too much about webdav, please give me some advice.
Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thank you very much!

Baiyan Huang

Baiyan Huang