RE: Meeting at IETF-57 in Vienna

The cutoff date for submitting new drafts of existing documents before the
Vienna meeting is June 30 (and the cutoff for new drafts is a week earlier).
Let's use this as a deadline to try to get our various documents updated so
we can discuss them and/or progress them:
 - ACL
 - RFC2518 bis
 - Bindings
 - Quota

In addition, our charter is sadly out of date.  If somebody is interested in
taking a stab at bringing that up-to-date it would be greatly appreciated.

Lisa

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/IETF-57.html

- Jim