Re: Consideration of WebDAV Ordered Collections Protocol as Proposed Standard

From: <hardie@qualcomm.com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 13:23:20 -0700
To: "Jim Whitehead" <ejw@cse.ucsc.edu>, <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: "WebDAV" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

Jim,
	Thanks for your message.  I have updated the draft's
status in the tracker to reflect the request for publication.
If there are issues to resolve prior to last call, I will
contact you and the working group; if not, the next
step will be a two week IETF last call for proposed standard.
			regards,
				Ted Hardie