RE: Reminder: WG Last Call on Ordered Collections

Lisa,

I disagree. It's simply impractical to list all the things a spec doesn't
specify. If it's unspecified, readers MUST NOT assume. That being said, if
the WG thinks that there's a real risk that this particular part may be
misinterpreted, we surely can try to clarify (in case we decide that we want
this to stay server-defined).