RE: Reminder: WG Last Call on Ordered Collections

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 18:58:05 +0200
To: "Lisa Dusseault" <lisa@xythos.com>, "'Julian Reschke'" <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, "'WebDAV'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3.org>

Lisa,

I disagree. It's simply impractical to list all the things a spec doesn't
specify. If it's unspecified, readers MUST NOT assume. That being said, if
the WG thinks that there's a real risk that this particular part may be
misinterpreted, we surely can try to clarify (in case we decide that we want
this to stay server-defined).

Julian