FW: Problem with Single Sign-On and DAV

Accidentally caught by the spam filter.

- Jim
-----Original Message-----
From: Niraj Tenany [mailto:ntenany@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 4:38 PM
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org
Subject: [Moderator Action] Problem with Single Sign-On and DAV

Hello - I am using a document management product and have enabled its
authentication through an SSO product.  In addition, the Document management
product has WEBDAV.  However, when I try and access the system through DAV,
it challenges me with USERID and PWD again.  The problem is that the
USERID/PWD no longer are in the Document Management product.  They are in
the SSO database.  How do I resolve this issue?

I appreciate your help!

Niraj

Niraj Tenany

NetWoven Inc.

ntenany@netwoven.com

Office: (925)600-9940

http://www.netwoven.com

"Turning Enterprises Into Intelligent Enterprises"