RE: WG Agendas for the 55th IETF

Yes -- I need help not only in preparing these discussions, but also
leading them at the WG meeting.  I understand you won't be able to make
it to Atlanta, Julian.  Is somebody who will be there able to work with
Julian on understanding and explaining the XML namespace issues and the
allprop Include draft?

lisa