Re (2): FW: I-D ACTION:draft-dusseault-dav-quota-01.txt

From: Edgar Schwarz <edgar@edgarschwarz.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 22:58:04 +0200
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org
CC: edgar@edgarschwarz.de

Hi Lisa,

"Lisa Dusseault" <lisa@xythos.com> wrote:
 > > We keep track of quota per-user, not per-collection.
 > And do you think the existing draft satisfies your implementation
 > needs?
I don't know because I just browsed the draft yet :-)
I just want to add that not only Unix has quotas per user.
Our IT department in a Windoze world also has user quotas and in
addition project (implemented by NTFS groups I guess) quotas.
So I feel that user and group quotas are a must.

Cheers, Edgar