Re: If Header: evaluation of all assertions

This is a sensible proposal - If a client submits an IF: header with a
request then the server should check the conditions regardless of
whether it thinks the conditions apply. As Jasons' example showed, there
may be client application sematics which are unknown to the server,
hence the server should not make any assumptions about whether the IF:
header applies to a given request.

Elias