RE: Limiting the scope of an untagged If Header production (was: RE: If Header: evaluation of all assertions)

That wouldn't necessarily break, depending on what you're checking.  I
assume you're checking a lock token because etags aren't defined for
collections.

E.g we could also make RFC2518bis clear on whether you can apply a lock
token (for a depth infinity lock) to any URL included in the scope of
the lock.  If we require servers to accept this as a valid use of the
lock token, then the untagged production applying to the Request-URI
still works in this case.

lisa