From: Julian Reschke [mailto:julian.reschke@gmx.de]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 9:44 AM
To: WebDAV (E-mail)
Subject: BIND draft -- error conditions

1) What is the expected response for the case where the request URI is not
mapped?

1a) 404 NOT FOUND?
1b) 409 Conflict with DAV:error/DAV:bind-into-collection?

2) What is the expected response code for the case where the resource to be
bound does not exist (DAV:href in the request is unmapped)?

2a) 404 NOT FOUND?
1b) 409 Conflict with DAV:error/DAV:???

Obviously, I'd prefer not to have 1a) and 2a).