From: Jason Crawford [mailto:nn683849@smallcue.com]
Sent: Monday, October 14, 2002 1:28 AM
To: Julian Reschke
Cc: Clemm, Geoff; 'Webdav WG'
Subject: RE: Variant Support for WebDAV

I don't have a lot of time to spend on this given how many discussion
threads we have
alive right now, but just a quick comment...

Could we possibly implement this in a way that meshes with how we handle
other
live resources?   Perhaps with the dav:source property?   It can just tell
you at what
URL's to find the variants and optionally give clues about how the
variants are
selected?   This might actually be a good defining use-case for the
dav:source
property.

Also, what is our target document for this?   Should I add an issue for
this so that
it doesn't get lost?

J.

Phone: 914-784-7569