RE: If Header: evaluation of all assertions

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 13:36:04 -0400
To: "'Webdav WG'" <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>
I agree that we should make this change, to simplify and
clarify the semantics of the If header.  I also agree with
Jason that it is unlikely that any current client depends
on the server not evaluating clauses in a tagged list
(because they don't match operands of the request method),
but it would be good to verify this.

Cheers,
Geoff