RE: GULP (version 5)

Again, this is incomplete. We really need to get to a proper definition
about what the state of a resource is.

At a minimun, it consists of:

- content
- dead properties
- internal members (for collections)

and

- *some* live properties (DAV:lockdiscovery, DAV:getcontenttype,
DAV:label-set, DAV:checked-in...)

Not that I like it but maybe any definition of live properties will have to
specify whether the property would be proteced by a lock?