Re: Enabling WebDAV for home folder web sites

Frank,

I suggest you take this question to the Apple Support discussions area
at <http://discussions.info.apple.com/>. The links you want to follow
from there to get to the BBS where the Mac OS X Server's web services
are discussed are:

     Mac OS X Server
       Mac OS X Server 10.2
         Web Services