RE: 55th IETF WG/BOF Scheduling - DRAFT Agenda

We usually don't know until people show up who's going to show up.
However, it wouldn't hurt for people to let the mailing list know if
they've decided to show.  I'll be there!

Perhaps we can have a "friends of webdav" lunch on Tuesday for
additional discussions or just socializing?  If anybody else is
available, we can meet by the message board at 11:45 am & pick a lunch
spot. Tuesday night may be the social, which would conflict somewhat
with dinner plans.

lisa

WG