FW: 55th IETF WG/BOF Scheduling - DRAFT Agenda

From: Lisa Dusseault <lisa@xythos.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 09:47:42 -0700
To: "Webdav WG" <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>

The WebDAV WG meeting at Atlanta is tentatively scheduled for Tuesday
afternoon, November 19. Note that the IETF schedule may change if
conflicts arise.  Other interesting tentatively scheduled meetings:
 - Monday am: Apps area open meeting
 - Monday pm: Open Pluggable Edge [Web] Services
 - Wednesday pm: LDAP replication
 - Wednesday pm: Cross-registry Information Services Protocol
 - Wednesday eve: IAB Plenary
 - Thursday eve: IESG Plenary

Let Jim and me know if you've got items for the agenda.  I am sure we'll
discuss RFC2518 bis issues, including how to handle lock tokens &
trailing slashes.  We may also discuss DASL.

Lisa