302 in miultistattus, was: Issues from Interop/Interim WG Meeting

From: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:55:22 +0200
To: "Lisa Dusseault" <lisa@xythos.com>, "Webdav WG" <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>

That's in fact a very interesting problem, which is partly solved in the
expired redirect references draft [1]. If we can come up with a similarm but
more generic format, I'm all for it. But is it reasonable to attempt to
resolve this in RFC2518bis?

Julian

[1]
<http://greenbytes.de/tech/webdav/draft-ietf-webdav-redirectref-protocol-02.