RE: What is left after LOCK/UNLOCK on null resource?

From: Clemm, Geoff <gclemm@rational.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 14:03:24 -0400
To: w3c-dist-auth@w3.org

Just to avoid any misunderstanding, using the DeltaV protocol
will only allow such interoperation if we get clients and servers
to support the protocol.  Probably I should have said
"would theoretically allow" instead of "would effectively allow" (:-),
but that is one reason I encourage folks to use the DeltaV protocol
in their clients and servers if they want to provide shared long-term
locking functionality.

Cheers,
Geoff