RE: discovering the root of a deep lock

OK,

seems that we had consensus on this protocol extension (got OKs from: Geoff
Clemm, Dan Brotsky and Jason Crawford, and no negative feedback).

This should close issue #89 (FINDING_THE_ROOT_OF_A_DEPTH_LOCK).

Lisa, is there any chance that we may be able to get this into the RFC2518
revision? I'm happy to provide a URL of a test server implementing this in
time before the interop meeting.

Regards,