RE: PROPFIND vs REPORT vs depth infinity

Sorry for not being clear.

What I meant is that for the same reasons a server may want to reject
PROPFINDs with depth infinity, it may want to reject REPORTs with depth
infinity as well. In particular, I can use DAV:expand-property to simulate a
PROPFIND/DAV:prop, so it doesn't seem to make sense to change RFC2518 to
make PROPFIND/DAV:prop/depth-infinity optional, while requiring support for
an equivalent REPORT (DAV:expand-property).