RE: [Moderator Action] Quick WebDAV Question for WebSphere Advisor Magazine

Hi Ellie,

The DeltaV protocol for versioning and configuration management is now
finished, and has been released as RFC 3253.

Several efforts are underway to implement this specification. One of the
more public efforts is the Subversion project
<http://subversion.tigris.org/>. Xythos has implemented parts of the DeltaV
specification <http://www.xythos.com/>, and I think Merant might have as
well <http://www.merant.com/PVCS/technology_center/WebDAV_dimensions.html>.
Sambar server states that they are in-progress with their DeltaV
implementation <http://www.sambar.com/syshelp/webdav.htm>.

- Jim