Agenda for WebDAV WG meeting, Yokohama

From: Lisa Dusseault <ldusseault@xythos.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:05:20 -0400
To: "Webdav WG" <w3c-dist-auth@w3c.org>

The WebDAV WG meets in Yokohama, Tuesday July 16, 9:00 am to 11:00 am.
Jim won't be there unfortunately.

I plan to discuss mostly RFC2518bis issues.  I will also cover interop
plans and ACL progress, in greater or lesser detail depending on who's
there and how much interest there is, unless somebody else shows up to
discuss these items.  So here's the rough agenda so far:

10 min agenda bashing

20 min Interop plans

20 min ACL progress (last call)

60 min RFC2518bis issues

Does anybody have other topics to discuss at the WG?

Lisa