RE: I-D ACTION:draft-mealling-iana-xmlns-registry-04.txt

I know that a property registry has been on the to-do list for a long time,
yet I'm not sure what the goal would be.

For DAV: properties, I think we have established that they MUST be defined
in a WebDAV related RFC. It may make sense to come up with an informational
document that lists all RFC2518/RFC3253/RFC(ACL) properties, but do
third-party properties really need a registry?

In the general case, I'd expect that the creator of a new property will use
it's namespace name to make a namespace description document (for instance
in RDDL) available. Do we really need more?